- 875 ml mature jun saved from the last batch
- 10 blueberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ - 1 lime, juiced (or you can simply add a whole ¼ slice into the jar
Add 875ml of mature jun from your previous batch into your swing top or capped bottle. Toss in the blueberries and lime juice (or slice of lime). Close the lid and leave to ferment on the bench for 1 - 2 days. Be sure to 'burp' the bottles each day (carefully!) to help with the gas build up. This just means slowly popping the top of each bottle to release the build up of carbonation.
Once they're nice and effervescent, place in the fridge and enjoy a small glass daily.
- Mature jun is what you make in your initial batch. You can find the recipe for that in my 'how to make jun tea' post.
- The sky is the limit in terms of flavours so if blueberry and lime aren't your thing try others. Things like raspberry and ginger, strawberry, or even ginger and lime are all as equally delicious.
Calories: 36kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin C: 3mg